Saturday, December 17, 2011

a few months ago, i didn’t think i’d make it. i was so unhappy.


i can’t say i’m completely okay, but i am grateful and blessed. i’ve been blessed with a job that i do not have proper qualifications for through passion. i’m starting off part-time and will turn full time in a few months with proper coursework, but i’m grateful because it works out with my other part-time gig and impending classes. i’ve met a tall, handsome, & talented guy that has been there for me through some of my toughest times. my friends are always there for me through thick and thin. my parents have made sure i stay healthy through it all. 


i’m sitting at home, drinking black coffee + eating yummy macarons + watching korean dramas. 


..and i think everything’s going to be just fine =)


No comments:

Post a Comment